Update... Again

Well... summer plans of updating more regularly seemed to fall apart. I guess life just got hectic.

So here's what I know....

1. Vote for Barack Obama. Or at least read "The Audacity of Hope." I finally finished reading it this weekend on a plane back from Cleveland. (Go Tribe.) I think what appeals to me the most about Obama is his genuine faith. He comes from humble beginnings as a community organizer. He has a real conversion story. And his plans for education and the homeless are the best I've heard in a long time. Read the book. If you still don't like him after reading it, you will have at least read a very refreshing and much-needed take on politics in America.

2. The Indians are in the postseason. Enough said.

3. Fall weather is upon us. I can't wait to go for a jog in the morning in the crisp, cool air that is starting to settle over Arkansas. Even in Ohio it was 90 degrees this weekend.

4. Christmas is around the corner. And that means the blessing of a Harding staff Christmas break. I can't wait!

1 comments:

Jonathan Storment said...

Isn't advocating Barack Obama for president similar to giving your resignation for the school you work at? How is life going for you Renee. Didn't even know you had a blog, you're bookmarked now. Hope everything is going well for you!