100

Thanks to Jim and Sara for making me do this. Here are 100 things you may or may not know about me.

1. I love to listen to the Delilah radio show at night.
2. I really secretly love country music.
3. When Reba McEntire cut her long red hair off I almost cried when I was a kid.
4. I listened to Reba's song "Fancy" on cassette tape over and over again as a little girl. It was my Rocky.
5. I also secretly love Searcy.
6. I don't feel like I'm 25 years old. Most days I'm still 11.
7. I'm a daddy's girl.
8. I like it that people say I look like my dad.
9. I was in love with Manny Ramirez when I was in high school.
10. Now I can't stand him.
11. I made several Cleveland Indians scrapbooks back in their Glory Days.
12. I have never seen the Indians play at the Jake.
13. I've seen them beat up on the Pirates in the Pitt.
14. I've also seen them beat up on the Royals in KC.
15. My favorite spot in KC is the junior manager's suite in the Hyatt.
16. I once drove from Searcy to Boston and back in 6 days.
17. Two days later I got on a plane and flew to NYC.
18. I have to NYC four times.
19. Each time it was on St. Patrick's Day.
20. I'm going to NYC in December.
21. I get to see the Christmas tree!
22. I no longer want to be a magazine editor in NYC.
23. Truthfully, my career is not as important as it once was.
24. I just want to be happy and serve God.
25. At the same time, one of my biggest fears is not being successful.
26. I'm a perfectionist.
27. I'm also a control freak.
28. I'm a homebody.
29. I also fear never falling in love.
30. I have lost almost 35 pounds since college graduation.
31. I have another 25 to go.
32. I dream more of having children than I do of climbing the career ladder these days.
33. My parents were 18 and 19 when they got married.
34. They were 19 and 20 when they had me.
35. I'm 25 and can't imagine having children right now!
36. I'm stubborn.
37. I love my bed.
38. I once opened the door for the Fonz in NYC and didn't know it.
39. I have met Taylor Swift.
40. I ate dinner with Taylor Swift.
41. She still answered her own cell phone at that time.
42. I have interviewed Miss America.
43. I'm a workaholic.
44. I have the best roommate in the world.
45. Lindsey, AL, Lisa and Mer will be my bffs for life.
46. I'm glad I didn't take that job in Dallas last summer.
47. I have credit card debt I'm trying to pay off.
48. If I had the time I would lobby in DC to make it illegal to give credit cards to college students.
49. My high school prom date is running for mayor of my hometown this year.
50. I kind of ditched him for his best friend that night.
51. I know, I'm a terrible person.
52. The first movie I ever saw in the theater was Snow White.
53. I love to cook.
54. I love flowers.
55. I love hosting parties.
56. I'm dabbling in the wedding planning business a little these days.
57. The only famous person that has my birthday, July 15, is Brian Austin Green from 90210.
58. When I was in junior high I rebelled and watched 90210 when I wasn't allowed.
59. I love to decorate Christmas trees with my dad.
60. I love Christmas.
61. People who don't like Christmas make me angry.
62. I have a soft heart for homeless people, especially homeless children.
63. I fear that I don't do enough to make the world a better place.
64. I loved it that my Aunt Renee always had paperdolls for me to play with as a little girl.
65. TGIF was the best TV night when I was a kid... Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step and Perfect Strangers.
66. My sisters and I collected TGIF trading cards.
67. I am a big nerd.
68. I am a drama queen.
69. People say I overreact too much.
70. I don't like staying up late anymore.
71. I like to get up early and work out now.
72. I never thought I would ever say that.
73. It's a lot easier for me to say no now.
74. It's also very easy for me to say no to a brownie now.
75. My kindergarten teacher said I would never be more than average.
76. I'm falling asleep right now.
77. I worked too much in college.
78. Everything I know about my field I learned from Jim Miller, Jack Shock, Kay Gowen, Tim Cox and Stacy Schoen.
79. I think yearbook is cool.
80. I'm a big nerd.
81. I was in marching band.
82. I played the French horn, trumpet and mellophone.
83. I went to a marching band contest in Cabot last month.
84. It was five hours long.
85. I'm a big nerd.
86. I love Macs.
87. I'm sticking to a budget these days.
88. I like cheesy Christian books about love. :)
89. I watch the Today Show every morning.
90. I'm proud to be an Ohio State Buckeye.
91. Jim Tressel went to my parents' church before he moved to Columbus.
92. My parents don't know them personally.
93. I'm proud of my parents.
94. I can't keep my eyes open right now.
95. I once sprayed my hair black in junior high to make a statement.
96. The only foreign country I've been in is Canada.
97. I love the 14-hour drive to my parents the most when I'm alone.
98. I really like alone time.
99. I wish Harding were closer to Ohio.
100. I'm a big nerd.

5 comments:

James E. Miller said...

I knew a lot of those things about you - especially #69. Just kidding.

I love #79 because I can relate. I really love yearbook work, too.

Thanks for sharing!

chelsea said...

Yay #15 and #18!

CE Butler said...

Renee...
Great list!
Don't know if you remember, but April/Arielle are Buckeyes! April's stepdad was inducted into the Ohio High School Coaches Hall of Fame a couple years ago. Arielle got to meet Tressell. When she told him she had been born in Ohio, he said, "then I expect to see you at Ohio State someday!" ... I told her to tell people Tressell was recruiting her!

Anonymous said...

I had a Fonzee rug when I was a little girl.

Jeff's Photos said...

You still go to marching band contests? You are a nerd- and my friend.