One Pure Passion

This week I was once again reminded of how short life is. I was also reminded of why we're really here on this earth. And that is to work for the Lord. He has a plan. Our job is to yield to that plan and to make sure His dreams and hopes for His people become a reality.

Tonight in the junior high girls class at Downtown we talked about sex. What a touchy subject to deal with, especially with teenage girls. Diedre, Dijana and Angie did a fantastic job handling this topic with relevance, sincerity, honesty and compassion. I know there are a couple girls in that class really struggling with some of the issues we've talked about this semester. My prayer for them is that they would know the one pure passion of their lives: their savior and friend, Jesus Christ.

Girls, enjoy this song!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your encouragement, by the way! :)