To Do List

If you have ever moved you know how crazy it can be. The list keeps getting longer and longer. I was thinking tonight about how much easier it was to move to Searcy eight years ago. I was 18 and didn't have anything established. Now I have insurance, a bank, bills, magazine subscriptions, etc., etc., to take care of. I also have to reserve the rental truck, book two plane tickets to two weddings in the next few months, finish up work stuff, finish up freelance stuff, book a final hair appointment, etc., etc.

However, the idea of a new adventure is keeping me going through all of these random tasks. I'm very excited about the journey ahead of me. With each day that has passed since I made the decision to go to Southeast, I have felt more excited about it. I'm most excited about getting my first project. I wonder what it is!

1 comments:

Jeff's Photos said...

Hey I hope things are going well. Why don't you blog something new for us to read about your new job, apartment, life, ect..... :)