Life has changed

I'm overwhelmed by God's blessings in my life right now. 


Since the last time I posted I have moved to Louisville, Ky., to begin my new job as a designer/writer at Southeast Christian Church. As you can see from my last post, I was nervous about the move. I'm so glad that I didn't let those nerves discourage me from stepping out and listening to what God wanted.

God is using Southeast to challenge me to the core right now. Teaching Minister Kyle Idleman is in the middle of the gods at war series right now. I don't think I have ever heard sermons so convicting in my life. I'm more aware than ever of the gods in my life. I have to admit, that gets on my nerves. Kyle is right on. There are some things that I, most of the time unknowingly, place above God in my life. Every Sunday this past month I have left church frustrated. I have left frustrated because I have a major internal battle going on right now. And I know what I need to do to put a stop to it, I just am struggling letting this god go.

Do you know what your god(s) are? 

*I promise to post more often now. I'm finally settled and done traveling for the summer! I will post pictures of all my travels soon!*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does sound like a convicting series... I'd love to hear it sometime.